Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Heftinez Wedding Week

Hefler and Martinez are getting married!


Picture from Ashley's Bachelorette Party
The Groom and I (Scott is absolutely hilarious... I loved having classes with him in high school.)
The Beautiful Bride (a picture from her Bridal Portraits)


I will have the honor this weekend of standing in the wedding for two of my dear friends from high school.   I have been joking with the bride, telling her it will be more like a festival weekend! Here is the schedule:

On Thursday, after the rehearsal at the church, we will attend the Rehearsal Dinner at the Bride & Groom's favorite place, Emiril's.  I know they will have the most amazing menu picked out for us. (And I'm already getting nervous about giving a toast!)

Friday afternoon, the Bridal Luncheon will be at Mr. John's Steakhouse (another Heftinez favorite!).  That evening, the Bride's brother and cousin are throwing a cocktail party for the couple at Vic's Kangaroo Bar.  The bridesmaids will then be sleeping in a suite at the Ritz Carlton Hotel to spend Ashley's last night as a single lady with her- (Pop champagne!)

The wedding will take place at what is probably my favorite church in New Orleans, Immaculate Conception, followed by a reception at the Audubon Tea Room with one of NOLA's most fun bands, The Bucktown Allstars as entertainment. I know it will be a beautiful evening (and that I will CRY. Ugh!) with lots of love, laughter, and of course good food. I can't wait!

...oh, and did I mention there will be a Lucky Dog stand at the reception?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment