Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Best Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner

Since I posted the other day about my flat iron, I've been getting a few emails about what hair products I use.  I pretty much change it up as far as whether or not I use products.... or what products I use... Because I believe good hair all starts in a great shampoo & conditioner.  I discovered Fekkai shampoos awhile back, and I love them!

Good hair is all about having some fullness... I LOVE Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo.  First, it smells amazing... second, it gets my hair so, so clean and it creates a rich foam while I'm shampooing, which I love.

It definitely makes my hair fuller and lighter.  And it gives my roots some lift- yay!

I also love the conditioner- it makes my hair really soft while still being light.  It doesn't weigh my hair down.

how to give hair volume
fekkai conditioner



Purchase Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo & Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment