Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Best of Beauty: My Favorite Flat Iron

Midsummer night in New Orleans humidity- and yes, my hair is still straight!

For someone like me with super long hair, I make sure I have the best products/tools to take care of this mane of mine.  A tool that I need to make sure my hair is always shiny and stays in place is my flat iron.  In this Louisiana humidity, it does the job to keep my hair nice and smooth.  I don't find it to damage my hair at all, and it glides easily through the length of my hair.

I use the Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron.  Use that link to get a GREAT deal on the Solia Flat Iron- only $79.99 ($89.99 for a colored one) on Folica.com right now, and it comes with a heat-proof pouch.  Plus, you will get FREE SHIPPING with a purchase over $50.00!

(Did I mention it comes in fun colors?? I have hot pink seen below...)


No comments:

Post a Comment