Monday, June 24, 2013

Must Have: A Good Contouring & Blush Brush

MAC brushes
There are a few things in my makeup bag that really changed my makeup routine.  Having a good set of brushes was definitely one of those.  However, my absolute favorite brush is my contouring/blush brush.  

It has the perfect size brush head to avoid mistakes-  you can contour under your cheek bones or apply blush with perfection to the apples of your cheeks.  Something about the angle of it really just works perfectly.

It is one of those things that I always grab if I'm grabbing just a few makeup items to throw in a bag.  I can do without a lot of things, but I must have a touch of blush and mascara if I don't do anything else.

If you don't have a good brush for these things, get one!  You won't regret it.  The one pictured is the M.A.C. Cosmetics Large Angled Contour Brush (mine shown in picture looks a bit different because it is shorter).


No comments:

Post a Comment